What a great weekend for celebrating our country's independence! This was the first time in a long time that the whole family was able to get down to the beach together. We had so much fun relaxing, reading, playing games and of course, eating (don't you love how calories don't count at the beach?!). I think we played enough cornhole and ladder golf to last us until July 4, 2012. And Andrea and Taylor rented a surfboard for the day and learned how to surf with a surf instructor they met on the beach.
As you can see by the pictures, Hudson is looking more and more like the spitting image of his Daddy, but....he has certainly inherited his Momma's love for the beach!!
| Loving and laughing at the water tickling his toes! |
![]() |
| Trying to keep cool under the umbrella...not an easy feat! |
![]() |
| Hudson can't get enough of his Aunt Andi |
| Getting some instruction before trying it in the water... |
| "The Little Kahuna" |
| Does he look like a natural or what! |
| Go, Andi Go! |
![]() |
| Wiped out... |
| Who needs clothes??? |
![]() |
| Pure cuteness. |
| I want to be Taylor (or maybe Crocodile Dundee) when I grow up! |
| Aunt B and I looking snazzy in our hats |
| Cornhole, cornhole, and more cornhole....(check out that form!) |
| Seeesters! |
| Our personal fireworks show |







No comments:
Post a Comment