Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

9 Months!



This was definitely the most active photoshoot to date. I think this is just  a precursor of what's to come. No more sitting and smiling...this boy is on the move! We did manage to get a couple shots of him mid-squirm!

Oh no, not again...

Look what I can do!

This bunny is cramping my style!

Just kidding, I still love him!


Ok, I'm ready to get down now.

Seriously, Mom...I am so over these photoshoots....

Yay, Daddy to the rescue!

What Hudson's up to these days...

-Growing! Hudson is 20 pounds (70th percentile) and 29.5 inches (90th percentile)!
-Talking non-stop! Hudson loves the sounds of his own voice!
-growing hair...the bald spot is almost completely covered and he has a little swoop of bangs!! ;)
-finally taking 2 good naps a day (goes down at 9am and 1pm) - woohooo!
-now in cloth diapers but wears a size 4 at night
-still loves to eat (new favorite is yogurt!)
-loves to pull to a stand and bounce
-beginning to reach forward to a crawling position from sitting
-randomly laughs at things he finds funny (this is hilarious to us)
-mesmerized by any kind of critter (dogs, fish, turtle, bugs...)
-wearing 9-12 month clothes but quickly growing out of them
-loves to give hugs and kisses
-loves to clap hands and play peek-a-boo
-loves water (bath, pool, ocean)
-loves to play "ball"
-claps hands
-does not love getting his diaper changed or getting into the carseat when it is 101 degrees outside!
(note: I'll be adding his weight/height once we go to our 9 month well visit in a couple of weeks.)

Hudson,
We just adore you! You are the sweetest, snuggliest, smiliest baby and you bring such joy to our hearts. We wake up so excited to see what you will accomplish each day. We love being your Mommy and Daddy and can't believe how much you've grown in size and personality since the day we brought you home. You're such a little ham (just like your Daddy and Gigi) and you give the best hugs on the planet! You are the light of our lives and we can't get enough! Love you sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment