Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Tackling Closets, Baby gifts and kicks!!

The past few weekends have been very productive in getting ready for Baby Speight. We worked on our very cluttered laundry closet and guest room closet. We cleaned, re-organized and painted each closet and they look so much better than they did before. Both of these things needed to be done in order to clean out some of the stuff we had stored in our soon to be Nursery. Baby steps! Baby steps!  I'm so excited to get started on the Nursery especially after receiving some of our very first baby gifts. Carson's sweet Mom and Dad gave us a precious frame and painting that I can't wait to set up. I already know exactly where we'll put them! They also gave us the most adorable blue bear fleece outfit and onsie with "Newest Wolfpack Fan" embroidered on it. We seriously cannot wait to get Baby Speight in them!
Another exciting event has begun to happen - I've started to feel the baby move! Wow, it is equally the weirdest and most amazing feeling I have ever had. Now that I know what I'm feeling, I feel it all the time! With all of the kicks and flutters, I'm willing to bet Baby Speight might be getting as excited about the World Cup as his Daddy...maybe he's the next Messi!


Here are pictures of some of our latest projects:















































                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment