Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day


 What a great time we had celebrating the fathers in our lives this weekend! This was Carson's very first Father's Day. One day is simply not enough to recognize what an awesome Daddy he is! Carson, you are an incredible father. You are so loving, patient and selfless.  You are so fun and funny! I'm so glad Hudson will learn all about humor from you! You have been involved in every aspect (feeding, bathing, diapering, doctor's appointments, early morning wake ups, etc.) of Hudson's life from the moment he was born. I love the way you love our son and I am so blessed to have you as Hudson's Daddy.  You both are two peas in a pod already and I'm so excited to see your relationship with him continue to grow and deepen over the years. You are such a great earthly father in large part because of the love you have for our heavenly father. Thank you for showing your whole family God's love each day!








We love you Daddy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment