Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Days Away From Change

It's hard to believe that we are only about 32 days away from meeting our sweet baby. It seems like we've been waiting forever and at the same time like the past 8 months have flown by. I've been filled with so many different emotions lately. Sitting in the Nursery smiling and daydreaming about Baby Speight and about how awesome it is going to be a Mommy and then all of a sudden realizing that things are seriously going to change in just a matter of a weeks and feeling absolute panic set in. Don't get me wrong - I know the changes, although tough will be the best changes we've ever experienced. But, for someone who has never been good with having her "cheese moved", I can't help but begin to feel a little anxious about the unknown. I came across this video this morning that seemed to be just what I needed to see. If you're a Mommy already, I'm sure you'll be able to relate and if you're a Mommy to be... I hope it touches your heart the way it did for me. Enjoy!




Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment