Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Here we go!

I just got back from my 36 week appointment and was given the news that Baby Speight may be making an early appearance. I am 2cm dilated and 80% effaced and Baby Speight has situated himself way down in my pelvis. It appears as if he's ready to go...of course, we'll see how quickly things progress. I've heard of cases where women walk around dilated for weeks and others who are not even the least bit dilated who go into labor the next day. The doctor seemed to think that we would most likely not make it to our due date and that we could meet our little man as soon as a week from now! I'm still trying to wrap my brain around that...we're very excited but a little in shock as we weren't expecting to hear any of that for at least another 3 weeks. We'll be sure to keep everyone posted.

Time to scrub behind the toilets again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment