Yay! We made it to the 2nd trimester! This week Baby Speight is the size of a lemon. Which is interesting considering I've had my first food aversion and it's lemons (and baked potatoes)! We are so thankful that God has brought us to this point in the pregnancy. He is so faithful!
Carson and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary on Friday, April 23rd. We headed to the beach this past weekend to start celebrating a little early. We had so much fun taking bike rides, reading on the beach and enjoying one of our favorite spots to eat at the Riverwalk in downtown Wilmington, The Little Dipper. We also took the ferry into Southport on Sunday and enjoyed a leisurely stroll down the streets of this quaint little beach town. Carson even held onto Lilly so I could visit some of the cute shops there.
We always said we'd like to enjoy being married for 5 years before starting a family....so interesting how things work out sometimes!! :)
At The Little Dipper
Our yummy fondue






No comments:
Post a Comment