Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

First Doctor's Visit

Today I had my first prenatal visit and it was AMAZING! I was able to see the baby on the ultrasound and hear the heartbeat....what a beautiful sound! I didn't realize that they were going to be doing the U/S at this visit so I told Carson that he probably didn't need to come. The doctor suggested we call him at work so he could listen to the heartbeat over the phone, which we did :). It was so loud and fast he had no trouble hearing it! Hearing the heartbeat and seeing our little "Butterbean" on the screen has definitely made all of this seem much more real (although the fatigue, queasiness and bloating were certainly helping in that department!)


We cannot wait to share our big news....just 4 more weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment