Tuesday, February 9, 2010
We're...........pregnant!!!
Yes, that's right...you heard (or read) correctly!!!
After suspecting it for about a week, I took the pregnancy test (you see to the left :) ) as soon as I woke up on February 9th and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the monitor read those much anticipated and hoped for words - PREGNANT. Since I was awake the entire night thinking/dreaming about taking the test, I thought perhaps I was still asleep and that this awesome moment may have still been a figment of my imagination. After rubbing my eyes a few times (and even pinching myself to wake up) I came to the realization that it was true...we were having a baby! I flew back into the bed (which of course woke up Carson) and shared the good news.
We are still in shock but are so incredibly excited. It doesn't feel real yet as I'm sure it won't for quite some time. I'm about four weeks and two days a long which makes the due date somewhere around October 17th. The new little life inside of me (and I do mean little!) is the size of a sesame seed. I'll never look at an "everything" bagel the same way again!! I called the doctor and made an appointment. I'll be going in on March 9th for my 8 week visit. I can't wait to hear more about what the next 9 months have in store!
As for now, the blog is hidden until the big announcement but I thought it'd be fun to chronicle some of our early thoughts and adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment