Today marks the beginning of week #2 home with my little man. Ahhh, the perks of being a year round teacher! This track out is especially sweet because rather than the typical 3 weeks off, I have four. It truly couldn't have come at a better time. Hudson just keeps getting more and more fun! I have absolutely loved being home the past few days. It has been awesome to be able to take our time nursing, changing, dressing and playing together in the mornings. After he goes down for his first nap, I am able to just sit with a cup of coffee and have some QT with Jesus - so refreshing! After he wakes up, we usually run some errands. Hudson is such a great shopping buddy! The afternoons are usually intermittent with naps, playing, reading, walking and laundry. I'm so excited that I still have almost 3 more weeks at home with my sweet boy.
At this rate of fantasticness, they are going to have to tie me up and drag me back to school....;)
We're having way too much fun.....
 |
| bird and squirrel watching.... |
 |
| strolling around the lake... |
 |
| playing on the back deck.... |
 |
| bouncing in the exersaucer... |
 |
and of course, gearing up for March
madness!
|
 |
| Serioulsy, how could I possibly leave this face? Just look at those cheeks!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment