I work at the absolute BEST school ever and with the most amazing Staff. I have felt so supported and loved througout our entire pregnancy by all of the wonderful ladies that I work with and am just so grateful to have such positive and encouraging people around me everyday. Two of the most special people that I have the privelege of working with everyday are my Assistant, Lauren and my Track 1 Partner, Jennifer. I seriously don't know what I'd do without these two ladies. Yes, they are co-workers, but more importantly, such sweet friends! Lauren and Jennifer organized a School Shower for Carson and I this afternoon and I was blown away by everyone's graciousness and generosity. We recieved so many precious gifts for Baby Speight...including our BOB stroller! Wow, that was totally unexpected and so appreciated! Carson and I can't wait to walk Baby Speight in it. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making Carson and I feel so incredibly special today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment